As a small boutique law firm we always have a thorough knowledge and understanding of your matter, business and commercial objectives. The IP House works closely with our clients to provide personalised and tailored commercial advice to achieve these commercial objectives efficiently and cost effectively.
We specialise in structuring, reviewing, negotiating, drafting and preparing commercial contracts and agreements.
Our key commercial law practice areas include:
- Contract management, including contract review and interpretation
- Australian consumer law
- Business and company purchases and sales
- Commercial contracts
- Legal due diligence
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Privacy and privacy policies
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Technology contracts
- Trade Practices law and compliance programs
- Website terms and conditions
Please contact us to arrange a telephone conference or appointment.