Claire Darby- Director
Claire has experience in:
- Branding strategy and trade marks
- Intellectual property (IP)
- Information technology
- Commercial law
- Disputes and litigation
- Retail and Commercial property and conveyancing
- Retail Leasing, including lease preparation and negotiation, drafting agreements for lease and advising on the interpretation of complex leases
- Employment law and industrial relations
- Insurance Litigation, personal injury and motor vehicle accidents compensation
- Professional indemnity and medical malpractice
- Sports law
- Wills and Estates, including drafting wills, estate planning and powers of attorney
She also has over ten years experience in providing pro bono legal advice to organisations such as the Redfern Legal Centre, Inner City Legal Centre and the Homeless Persons Legal Service.
Claire is a member of the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand and the Law Society of New South Wales. She has degrees in Law (Honours) and Business (majoring in marketing) from the University of Technology, Sydney.
Please contact us to arrange a telephone conference or appointment.