Claire Darby – Director
Claire has experience in:
- Branding strategy and trade marks
- Intellectual property (IP)
- Information technology
- Commercial law
- Disputes and litigation
- Retail and Commercial property and conveyancing
- Retail Leasing, including lease preparation and negotiation, drafting agreements for lease and advising on the interpretation of complex leases
- Employment law and industrial relations
- Insurance Litigation, personal injury and motor vehicle accidents compensation
- Wills and Estates, including drafting wills, estate planning and powers of attorney
She also has over ten years experience in providing pro bono legal advice to organisations such as the Redfern Legal Centre, Inner City Legal Centre and the Homeless Persons Legal Service.
Claire has degrees in Law (Honours) and Business (majoring in marketing) from the University of Technology, Sydney.
Please contact us to arrange a telephone conference or appointment.
Steve Davey – Consultant
Steve is a registered patent attorney, trade mark attorney, physicist and lawyer with over 10 years experience.
He has prepared hundreds of patent applications for mechanical and software inventions and prosecuted those applications to grant.
He has managed a large trade mark practice, comprising over 1000 trade mark registrations.
He has experience with litigation involving patents, trade marks and designs.
Unlike many other attorneys, Steve has first hand experience in launching start ups, having commercialised automatic trade mark monitoring software he invented and patented, and launching an animal cloning venture. Steve can advise from experience and not just theory.