Branding and Trade Marks
We provide advice on all facets of trade mark and related law, including brand creation and commercialisation of intellectual property, pre-use clearances, meeting trade mark registration requirements in Australia and overseas, filing and prosecution of trade mark applications locally and internationally, opposition and removal proceedings and infringement actions.
The IP House will assist you in developing a brand protection strategy to ensure that your intellectual property rights are maximised and protected.
We are specialists in:
- Advising on the selection and registrability of new trade marks
- Conducting trade mark clearance searches, preparing registrability reports and advising on any conflicting marks and infringement risks
- Providing a trade mark filing strategy and fast tracking examination of applications where appropriate
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting trade mark applications in Australia and worldwide
- Handling trade mark oppositions, undertaking settlement negotiations and preparing co-existence agreements
- Preparation of evidence in trade mark opposition and application matters
- Providing advice and representation in relation to trade mark infringement and enforcement action
- Assisting with trade mark and brand usage guidelines
- Managing and overseeing substantial trade mark and branding portfolios
- Providing ongoing monitoring and market surveillance
We specialise in providing tailored legal advice and services to our clients on intellectual property and brand-related matters involving:
- Trade Marks
- Domain Names
- Confidential Information
- Trade Practices
We will assist you to identify, commercialise, protect and enforce your intellectual property rights.
We are specialists in:
- Providing advice and negotiation of arrangements dealing with the ownership, licensing, and commericialisation of intellectual property
- Drafting and preparing intellectual property agreements, including copyright and trade mark assignments and licence agreements, confidentiality agreements, joint venture agreements and co-existence agreements
- Advising on the development of strategies and processes to optimise creation, management, protection and exploitation of intellectual property
- Performing due diligence and the conducting of comprehensive intellectual property audits
- Providing advice on copyright issues and identifying valuable copyright assets and verifying intellectual property ownership
- Providing advice and representation in relation to trade mark, copyright and designs infringement and enforcement action
- Advising on strategies for protecting copyright online
- Advising on domain name eligibility and registration requirements, registering and managing domain name portfolios and acting in domain name disputes
- Advising on cybersquatting and other domain name issues, including trade mark infringement relating to domain names, social media usernames and search engine marketing
- Company and business name registration
The IP House is unique in that we are able to assist start up businesses from brand creation through to brand registration, protection and enforcement. We consult with graphic designers, printing services and photographers so we can also assist you with all of your graphic design, website design and stationary needs.
We offer a full range of trade mark and intellectual property services in Australia and internationally. The IP House works with a network of overseas attorneys and associates. Our clients expanding into overseas markets benefit from our extensive network of associates throughout the world.
Please contact us to arrange a telephone conference or appointment.